Welcome to “From Unengaged Employee to Empowered Entrepreneur,” part of the C.L.E.A.R. Coaching Blueprint™
This signature program helps you gain:
Clarity on your stressors, strengths, and communication style at home and at work so that you can master your subconscious mind and use stress to your advantage
Leadership skills that translate in every area of your life
Enhanced energy through evidence-based techniques
Assertiveness to help you move past limiting beliefs, imposter syndrome, and other factors derailing your success
Results through reframing and revising the practices that don’t serve you
In this self-paced program, you will watch videos and complete implementation plans prior to 1:1 coaching sessions. We recommend completing this program in eight to twelve weeks to allow for up to eight coaching sessions, integration, and course correction, when appropriate.
Through this course, you’ll
- Map out your goals, energizers, and stressors
- Determine root causes of blockages and limiting beliefs that have prevented progress and use neuroscience-based modalities such as neurolinguistic programming
- Use validated psychometric workplace and personality assessments focusing on communication styles, strengths, and relevant core competencies for your business venture
- Tailor personal and professional development plan based on results of assessments, any performance evaluations/client feedback and establish achievable and specific milestones
- Integrate different stress management techniques such as mindfulness, meditation, breathwork, and emotional freedom technique (tapping) to ensure that you have the strength and resilience to withstand the rigors of starting or growing your business
- Course correct as necessary
- Prepare post coaching action and accountability plan
It won’t be easy, but if you do the work, in twelve weeks or less, you can go from frustrated to fired up, from confused to confident, and from stressed out to serene. You’ll turn your insights into immediate impact so that you’ll feel empowered and engaged.
Learn About Yourself - In this module, you’ll discover information about yourself and how you come across to others; develop communication and negotiation strategies to facilitate conversations at work and at home; and learn how neuroscience can help you overcome limitations and self-doubt that could derail your effectiveness.
You’ll start with three validated, behavioral assessments, DISC, CliftonStrengths, and Core Competencies and use your results to tailor your personal development plan. In the online modules, you’ll focus on:
- Self-awareness & communication
- Leading with your strengths
- Time management and prioritization
- Growth mindset and neuroplasticity
- Using neurolinguistic programming (NLP) to change undesirable thoughts and behaviors
- Overcoming imposter syndrome through proven tools to release self-doubt, overwork, perfectionism, and other limiting beliefs
- Strategies to find happiness and joy regardless of circumstance
- Introduction to Mindfulness and Stress Management
Transform Yourself - Chronic stress or burnout can have significant physical, mental, emotional, and financial ramifications for you, your employees, and your business. In this module, you’ll learn the difference between debilitating stress and eustress (enhancing stress) with tangible strategies that you can implement immediately to dramatically improve your wellbeing.
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Building grit and resilience
- Minimizing debilitating stress and burnout
- Mindful leadership
- Optimizing brain health and fitness (based on the Dr. Daniel Amen system)
Prepare to launch your business - Once you’ve started the personal transformation process, you’ll have the mindset to develop your business plan, assess the value of your product or service, and brand yourself and your business. You’ll get started on
- Developing your business idea and business plan
- Understanding the basics of branding
- Determining pricing structure
- Describing your ideal client avatar and learn how to conduct competitive intelligence research
- Tailoring key legal documents and learning principles that are relevant to your business (this does not constitute legal advice and is at a summary level)
- Learning about employment law, cybersecurity, protecting your intellectual property, and other that will help you invest in your business and not lawsuits.
Upon completion of the program, you will receive a certification of achievement and lifetime access to the materials and any updates.
Your investment in your transformation is $3997 for:
- The online modules (each containing several videos, templates, and worksheets) and Coaching sessions of 60-90 minutes, a $5500 value for up to 8 sessions.
About your coach:
As the CEO of Illuminating Wisdom, Marcia Narine Weldon uses evidence-based, neuroscience-informed strategies to help people transform their mindsets, skillsets, and lives. Her goal is to help people do what they love and love what they do. She's been certified or trained in neurolinguistic programming (NLP), Dr. Amen’s Brain Health, Happy For No Reason method, neuroencoding, mindfulness instruction, meditation facilitation, emotional freedom technique (tapping), breathwork, hypnotherapy, and the DISC, Hogan, and CliftonStrengths behavioral assessment instruments.
She’s mental health first aid certified, a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and has coached employees, executives, entrepreneurs, and board members for over twenty years. She's consulted on human capital, legal, compliance, and strategic issues for businesses and nonprofits of all sizes. Most important, she's undergone executive coaching and knows what works and what doesn’t.
She is also the co-chair of the governance committee of the Women’s Fund of Miami Dade; the General Counsel and Chief Diversity Officer of a boutique law firm and of a sustainable startup; and is a law professor at the University of Miami teaching regulatory compliance, corporate governance, and sustainability; business and human rights; transactional lawyering; business associations; and legal writing. Additionally, she has been interviewed in or featured by the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NPR, the Guardian, Verge, Forbes, Agenda (Financial Times), and other news outlets around the world.
She spent several years in-house as the Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, as well as the Vice President, Global Compliance and Business Standards, and Chief Privacy Officer of Ryder, a publicly traded, multinational Fortune 500 company. She oversaw the company's global compliance, business ethics, privacy, government relations, environmental compliance, enterprise risk management, corporate responsibility, and labor and employment legal programs. She also served as the head of human resources for one of the company’s two divisions before being tasked with starting the compliance, enterprise risk management, and privacy programs from scratch. Prior to joining Ryder, she worked as labor and employment associate at Morgan Lewis in Miami, a commercial litigator at Cleary Gottlieb in New York, and clerked for the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
In May 2011, she testified before the House Financial Services Committee in Congress on the unintended impact of Dodd-Frank Financial Reform on corporate compliance programs. In 2012, the United States Secretary of Labor appointed her to the Whistleblower Protection Advisory Committee, where she served for five years. She also served on the Miami-Dade Commission on Ethics and Public Trust from 2014-2017.
She earned her law degree, cum laude, from Harvard Law School, and her undergraduate degree, cum laude, in political science and psychology from Columbia University. She has been admitted to the bars of New York, New Jersey, Florida and the United States Supreme Court. She is a former owner of a small business in the beauty industry and is the proud mother of an artist.