Research shows that:
- most people achieve 10% of their goals.
- people achieve 25% of their goals if they make a conscious commitment.
- having an accountability partner helps them achieve 65% of goals.
- having specific coaching and accountability resources means people are likely to achieve 95% of their goals.
Each course includes checklists, templates, and exercises so that you can take tangible action in your personal and professional life immediately. Lawyers and coaches cost hundreds of dollars an hour. These courses won't replace those resources, but will give you a head start and save you money when you do need them.
I love working with executives and high-potential leaders. Many of them are talented and understand their industry, but they don't understand themselves or others. This leads to chronic stress, burnout, high turnover, and missed organizational targets. If you don't have the time or resources to invest in a coaching program, the C.L.E.A.R. Coaching Blueprint™ Courses may an option for you.
When I work with business owners on a legal matter, it's typically because they never spoke to a lawyer BEFORE the lawsuit or call from a regulator. Being proactive is good business, but I know that legal expenses aren't what entrepreneurs want to invest in (although the courses could be a deductible business expense).
I would never say you don't need a lawyer. However, you can save yourself time and money by learning the basics so you can speak to your lawyer intelligently and help prevent a costly lawsuit or government audit. Legally Lucid Blueprint™ Courses will empower you to do the right thing the first time, and not after litigation. You could spend hundreds of dollars on a course or hundreds of thousands in legal fees. If you're a business owner, this investment is a no-brainer.
C.L.E.A.R. COACHING™: Self-Coaching for Clarity, Leadership, Enhanced Energy, Assertiveness, and Results
A L.I.T. leader learns, inspires, and transforms. This course is ideal for the newly promoted leader, entrepreneur, or high-potential employee who wants to prepare for a leadership role.
It includes two personality assessments (choose from DISC, CliftonStrengths, or Hogan); a 60-minute debrief provided you have completed 30% of the course; and a separate 60-minute coaching session upon completion of the course modules PLUS modules on
- self-awareness & communication
- transitioning from peer to leader
- trust-based leadership
- making teams work
- using your strengths effectively as a leader to coach your team to excellence
- managing diverse and intersectional workforces
- effective communication to internal and external stakeholders
- giving and accepting feedback PLUS
- Grit, Growth Mindset, and Getting Unstuck (described below) PLUS
- Mindfulness and Meditation for Self-Mastery (described below) PLUS
- the opportunity to gain reward points for additional complimentary 1:1 coaching sessions for completing tasks
This alternative to 1:1 personal coaching is ideal for the person who wants to engage in self-coaching.
It includes two personality assessments (choose from DISC, Hogan, or CliftonStrengths); a 60-minute debrief on the assessment results (provided you have completed 30% of the course); and a 60-minute coaching session upon completion of the course PLUS modules on:
- Mindfulness and Meditation for Self-Mastery course (described below)
- Grit, Growth Mindset, and Getting Unstuck course (described below)
- self-awareness & communication
- overcoming your limiting beliefs about money, relationships, and career using the latest evidence from neuroscience and neurolinguistic programming (NLP)
- time management and prioritization
- negotiation techniques for home and work
- using positive psychology and mental diets to manage your thoughts and feelings
- developing your personal brand PLUS
- the opportunity to gain reward points for complimentary 1:1 coaching sessions for completing tasks
Grit, Growth Mindset, and Getting Unstuck
This course is ideal for the person who may not have the resources for the Leveraging L.I.T. Leadership™ or Spark Your Self-Mastery™ courses, but who wants to transform their mindset and skillset. You will learn about:
building grit and resilience
growth vs. fixed mindset and how it affect you personally and professionally
overcoming imposter syndrome through proven tools to release self-doubt, overwork, perfectionism, and other limiting beliefs
- understanding stress, chronic stress, the spotlight effect, and burnout
tips to improve public speaking and communication
This course is ideal for the person who wants to learn how to understand and manage stress on their own. These materials do not constitute medical advice. You will learn:
- the science behind stress and stress reduction
- the difference between debilitating stress and enhancing stress
- the difference between meditation and mindfulness
- different types of meditation for people who don't know how to or don't want to meditate
- how mindfulness can help you professionally and personally
- pranayama (breathwork) basics
- introduction to Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT/tapping)
- hacks to reduce your stress in minutes
Legally Lucid Blueprint™ Courses
Go from legally illiterate to legally lucid.
These courses below will (1) help you avoid legal pitfalls so you can invest in your business and not lawyers until you absolutely need to and (2) empower you to be an educated consumer of legal services. They do not constitute legal advice and do not establish an attorney-client relationship.
determining whether you should be a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, corporation, and basic tax implications
company documents you need (bylaws, operating agreements, minutes, buy-sell agreement, shareholder agreement etc depending on entity type)
key business contracts and what to look out for (NDAs, leases, employment contracts, master services agreements, statements of work)
how to understand and negotiate a contract (what are the main parts and what words do you need to look out for?)
Legally Lucid Blueprint™: Workplace Law (US law only)Click Here for Options to Get Started!
- diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- hiring, performance management, & termination
- harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
- wage and hour
- dealing with regulators
- must-have policies and procedures
- independent contractors
Legally Lucid Blueprint™: Data Privacy and Cybersecurity (incl. selected international laws)Click Here for Options to Get Started!
- how to protect your customer and employee data to avoid fines and penalties
- how to know which laws apply to your business (GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, HIPAA, GLBA, COPPA, FCRA, and others)
- what do to do if you have a data breach or ransomware request
- what policies do you need in place on your website and for your business
Legally Lucid Blueprint™: Marketing and Social MediaClick Here for Options to Get Started!
- privacy and data security
- key regulators and regulations
- influencer contracts
- intellectual property basics for marketing and social media (this is much more limited than what is in the Intellectual Property course)
- key policies for your website
Click Here for Options to Get Started!
Legally Lucid Blueprint™: Compliance for Nonprofits (US Law)
- considerations before forming a nonprofit over other business forms such as benefit or social purpose corporations
- bylaws, committee charters, and other key documents
- roles and responsibilities of the board, staff, committees, and the executive director
- picking a board
- lobbying vs. advocacy
- legal and fiduciary duties
- corporate governance for nonprofits
- filing for 501(c)(3) status
- maintaining 501(c)(3) status
- selected state law issues
Want to make a smarter investment? Try these packages.
Platinum - access to all Legally Lucid Blueprint™ courses, additional checklists and templates, private message board/discussion group, and one complimentary 60 minute coaching or business strategy session. C.L.E.A.R. Coaching Blueprint courses excluded
VIP - access to all courses, all templates, private message board/discussion group, 12-week group coaching, two assessments of your choice (DISC, CliftonStrengths, or Hogan), and two individual coaching/business strategy sessions with me. Application required.
“From Unengaged Employee to Empowered Entrepreneur,” part of the C.L.E.A.R. Coaching Blueprint™
Through this course, you’ll
- Map out your goals, energizers, and stressors
- Determine root causes of blockages and limiting beliefs that have prevented progress and use neuroscience-based modalities such as neurolinguistic programming
- Use validated psychometric workplace and personality assessments focusing on communication styles, strengths, and relevant core competencies for your business venture
- Tailor personal and professional development plan based on results of assessments, any performance evaluations/client feedback and establish achievable and specific milestones
- Integrate different stress management techniques such as mindfulness, meditation, breathwork, and emotional freedom technique (tapping) to ensure that you have the strength and resilience to withstand the rigors of starting or growing your business
- Course correct as necessary
- Prepare post coaching action and accountability plan