What do the world's elite athletes have in common? They all have coaches. The coach can see things the athletes can't, even when they are at the top of their game.
I work with people and businesses who want to make a difference in the world drawing on my experience as a lawyer, professor, entrepreneur, and former Fortune 500 executive.
I have over twenty years of experience empowering leaders in professional services, higher education, nonprofits, startups, and small businesses to transform their organizations and lives.
I help people upgrade their communication skills, hone decisionmaking, and become more productive while reducing stress at the same time.
Do you want to:
- eliminate limiting beliefs that are holding you back in your personal or professional life?
- learn how to measurably reduce your stress in minutes?
- overcome a fear of public speaking?
- negotiate a higher salary or make a pitch to a prospective client, investor, or donor with confidence?
- find your zone of genius or determine whether you’re in the right career?
- learn how to avoid legal and compliance issues that can derail your business or nonprofit?
- establish appropriate business processes and controls?
- become a more effective and empathetic leader?
- better manage a multi-generational workforce?
- ensure a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment?
- build better rapport with your clients and colleagues?
- reduce turnover with your employees?
- receive customized training for your staff and managers on workplace issues?
- develop and implement a strategic plan for your enterprise, including a succession plan?
Let's work together. My holistic approach blends practical business advice with proven stress reduction techniques so that you perform at your best in any environment.