I want to help you do what you love and love what you do
Each session lasts 60 minutes, unless otherwise stated. Please reach out for a complimentary 20-minute exploratory discussion to assess your needs.
I believe in giving back. If we work together, I commit to donating 10% of my fees to the nonprofit of your choice. If I am not a good fit for you, I'm happy to refer you to someone else.
Clarity Coaching: One or two sessions or one half-day intensive session to help you with a discrete issue such as addressing fear of speaking in public, a specific interpersonal issue with a boss, employee, or client, stress reduction techniques, or another issue that does not require sustained coaching. If I determine that an assessment instrument would be helpful, I will add one to two more sessions.
Self-Mastery Sessions: Six sessions in eight weeks, which includes one or more assessment instruments, a debrief, an action and accountability plan, tailored stress reduction practices, and unlimited email support during the eight weeks. This package is ideal for a high-potential employee who wants to advance in the workplace or the talented professional who may want to change careers.
Group Coaching/Power Circles: One or two group meetings per month for up to two hours per session. You can work with a group of personal friends, professional colleagues, an affinity group, or total strangers. It's not group therapy. Instead, think of it like a mastermind. Maximum 6 people.
Executive/VIP Coaching: eight to ten sessions over twelve weeks, which includes at least two assessment instruments, including a 360 assessment, interviews with peers, direct reports, and managers (as appropriate and agreed upon in advance), a debrief, an action and accountability plan, tailored stress reduction practices, and unlimited email, phone, and text message support during the coaching engagement. This is ideal for the leader who has received additional responsibility, needs to improve emotional intelligence, wants to streamline strategic decision-making, and achieve tangible and sustainable
Transformation Coaching: twenty to twenty-four sessions over six months, which includes two assessment instruments, a debrief, an action and accountability plan, tailored stress reduction practices, and unlimited email and text message plus limited phone support between appointments during the coaching engagement.
I provide consulting services related to human resources, strategic, legal, and compliance considerations regarding the following, but we will not be in an attorney-client relationship:
- Entity selection (LLC, corporation, partnership, benefit corporation)
- Corporate documentation and governance (bylaws, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements etc)
- Key contracts (work for hire, employment agreements, independent contractor, work for hire, supplier contracts etc)
- Talent Acquisition
- Team building
- Employee engagement and focus groups
- Performance management (hiring, discipline, promotion, performance evaluations, leadership development)
- Employee handbook, offer letters, and forms
- Training on workplace issues, including diversity, equity, & inclusion and U.S. employment laws
- Change management
- Succession planning
- Public speaking - making business pitches, speeches, asking for funding
- Culture integration before and after the sale of a business or change in management
- High potential employee development
- Strategic planning development
- Implementation of strategic plan
Group Coaching Sessions- Ten people maximum for a minimum two-hour session